Should the need arise and we go back into a lockdown for Covid-19 we will follow the guidelines laid out by the government.
The full list of Covid-19 guidelines can be found on the Government Website.
We follow guidelines from Public Health England:
www.gov.uk and www.swimming.org
Public Health England have checked with their national leads who confirm that Coronavirus would be inactivated at the levels of chlorine used in swimming pools.
Public Health opinion is that it is generally safe to go swimming at this time. Water and chlorine within swimming pools will help to kill the virus.
Guidelines for using the swimming pool:
- Follow the rules that our government have put in place
- Please follow all guidance at the centre
- You should NOT come to the pool if you, your household, or bubble have any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are self-isolating, you will NOT be allowed to attend our premises
- You should aim to arrive at the pool ready to swim, please shower before leaving home
- Be ready with your swimming costume or swimming shorts
- Once you have finished your swim, you should leave. Shower on arrival at home
- We provide hand sanitiser at our entrance and exit on site but feel free to take hand sanitiser with you and ensure any of your dog toys are clearly labelled as yours and cleaned before going to the pool. Please take them back home with you as they will be disposed of if left
- Wait at designated waiting area, until a staff member fetches you for your session
- All railings, barriers, etc are wiped down with disinfectant between sessions
- Our pool assistants will ask if you need their assistance in the pool with your dog. If you don't need their help they will attend at a safe distance
- Please remove any harness prior to leaving the interactive deck
- While swimming you are not required to wear a mask as they become difficult to use when wet. Please use common sense when using your mask
- Please note that our staff may not be wearing masks during your attendance, we will attempt to maintain social distancing wherever practical